Fun Halloween Finger Puppets Craft
By: Amanda Formaro
Difficulty: Very Easy
Age: 7 and up
Finger puppets have long been a favorite for kids. This year, make some fun and ghoulish creatures to put on your hands. Invite your friends over to make some with you!
What you'll need:
How to make it:
- Print off both sets of patterns.
- Cut out the patterns and trace onto construction paper: white for mummy and ghost, black for cat and vampire, orange for pumpkin and green for witch. If you prefer, place the construction paper on the table, place pattern sheet over the top and use a ball point pen to trace the lines on the printed pattern, creating an indent on the construction paper underneath. Cut out finger puppets.
- Use a black craft pen to decorate each puppet. Draw wiggly lines across the front of the mummy, draw lines and facial features on the pumpkin, and draw a face on the ghost.
- Cut pieces of construction paper out to decorate the witch’s hat and dress, as well as the vampire’s purple face and shirt, and the cat’s yellow eyes. Use white craft glue to stick them on.
- Once you are finished decorating the puppets, wrap the bottom square section around your child’s finger for sizing. Remove from finger and hot glue them back together to form the tube.